Job Role: Land Buyer
Weekly Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Job Code: GHHOG2
The Glenholme Group and their construction arm, Life Property Construction, are a rapidly growing developer within the healthcare sector, who wish to expand their portfolio of sites nationwide. Life Property Construction are responsible for the entire development process, from site acquisition, through design and construction, to maintenance.
We are recruiting for a commercially astute Land Buyer to support our team, based in our office in Sleaford, Lincolnshire. Working alongside the Construction Director you will be responsible for research, investigation and presentation of possible sites for development, from the East Midlands and beyond.
You will be working closely with the wider team, including construction, purchasing, surveying and the group’s operation team, to fully understand the requirements of the group.
You will be responsible for recommending a minimum number of sites for purchase, in line with the company’s objectives.
These objectives will see the acquisition and development of sites in both healthcare and residential, helping the company grow.
- Previous land buying experience within the residential sector or healthcare sector will be an advantage
- The ability to influence decisions using appropriate methods and proven negotiation, communication and organisational skills.
- You will be driven and motivated to acquire sites to meet and exceed the companies objectives, whilst understanding the industries competitive market.
- Driving competency is essential as a large amount of time will be spent out of the office.
- Computer literacy is important in order to adequately use licensed software for site finding, along with presentation software to present sites to the Director and Board.