Job Type: Permanent Full Time/Part Time
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Job Code: GHETO1
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Housekeeper for our care home in Ely.
You will be in charge of undertaking cleaning in areas as directed, to ensure the communal rooms are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
· Cleaning bathrooms, lounges, hallways, stairs and kitchens within the house and front and back areas of the home etc, as well as associated areas as per outlined standards.
· To be responsible for a set of keys and for ensuring the security and integrity of areas of cleaning.
· To report maintenance issues as per procedures.
· To support the support staff team with cleaning bedrooms under supervision.
. Assist with managing the laundry.
· 28 days holiday plus an additional paid day off for your birthday
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· £250 bonus for referring a friend to work for us
· Life Insurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Automatic entry into our Employee Assistance Programme –
· Offering child support, financial advice, mental health support and much more
· Discounts on your favourite brands
· Discounted restaurants and entertainment
Glenholme Healthcare is a social care group with over 25 years’ experience supporting young adults and adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and mental health conditions. We provide individualised care and support through our residential services, care homes, supported living schemes and via our outreach programmes. We are always excited to hear from prospective Care Assistants and Support Workers looking to join the industry.
By law any employees working in social care in England for residents requiring nursing or personal care must have 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, unless they have a medical exemption.
So that you can join our team, you must have your 1st vaccination by 16th September 2021, and your second vaccination by 11th November 2021.
Past cleaning experience is required.