Team Leader - Learning Disabilities - Manor Crescent
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18000 - £21000
Job Code: GHMAN1
Are you looking for an opportunity to begin a challenging and meaningful career in a warm, friendly and fun environment? Are you looking to work for a company that values its employees, pays well and offers many benefits?
If your answers are YES then we would be delighted to hear from you.
At Glenholme, we can offer you the amazing opportunity to have a meaningful career. We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic Team Leader to assist in the day-to-day running of this service. We are a social care provider that is well recognised as a severe physical, and mental healthcare service provider. We value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support.
Your role will include managing/supervising staff, leading staff in the provision of Person-Centred Planning, care and support, and safeguarding vulnerable adults. You will also lead staff in the assessment and management of risk. You will also support the manager with duties to assist in CQC compliance agreements.
- Comprehensive and fully paid training
- Permanent full time (37.5-hours), part time (15 or 22.5 hours) or bank contracts available
- 28 days holiday plus an additional paid day off for your birthday
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- £250 bonus for referring a friend to work for us
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid care certificate and salary increase once completed
- DBS and training costs covered.
- Overtime rates paid on ALL Bank Holidays.
- Guaranteed flexible working hours – Full or Part-time – To suit you!
- Paid shadow shifts
- Progression opportunities
- Automatic entry into our Employee Assistance Programme –
- Offering child support, financial advice, mental health support and much more
- Discounts on your favourite brands
- Discounted restaurants and entertainment
If all of this is of interest to you, then please contact us to arrange an interview.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Have relevant experience preferably within a relevant field. You will have supervisory responsibilities therefore some previous supervisory experience is essential
- Have experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities
- Able to work flexibly to suit the needs of our service users