Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (Nights)
Hourly Rate: £8.75 to £9.25
Job Code: GHL2
Do you want a role where you can support people with mental health conditions and make a positive difference to their lives?
At Glenholme, we can offer you the opportunity to have a meaningful career by joining our friendly team at Hightrees in Enfield. At Hightrees we provide an innovative model in mental health rehabilitation services; a recovery community for men between the ages of 18 and 65 with complex mental health conditions including addiction, and commonly, with an offending history.
We are looking for dedicated, motivated and flexible day and night staff to join our team, to empower the people we support and deliver an exceptional service.
You will have an amazing opportunity to become a key worker to play an important and meaningful role in their care and enabling them to achieve their life goals
· Comprehensive (fully paid) training
· 28 days holiday
· Additional day holiday for your birthday
· Employee of the month scheme with £250 voucher reward
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme
· Childcare vouchers
· £250 referral bonus
· Paid care certificate and salary increase once completed
· Paid DBS application
· Paid shadow shifts
· Paid update training
· Flexible shift patterns
· Progression opportunities
· Previous experience in care is preferred
· You must be able to work flexibly to meet individuals’ support needs
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Have a positive attitude
· A good understanding of the need to promote independence and life skills.
Glenholme Healthcare is a fast growing and dynamic organisation. We are expanding and opening new services, so there are real opportunities for career development for a rewarding long term career. We value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support.